Our systems have detected that you are visiting us from United States
1. The buyer has the right to refuse the goods at any time prior to its transfer.
2. Within 14 (fourteen days), not counting the day of purchase of the goods, the Buyer has the right to refuse it or exchange the purchased goods of good quality for the similar goods from the Seller, from which the goods were purchased, if the specified goods did not fit the form, dimensions, to a style, a coloring, the size or a complete set.
3. Return of Good Quality Goods is possible if its presentation is preserved (including packaging and factory labels), consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Goods.
4. When the Buyer returns the Goods of good quality, the Seller returns to him the amount paid by the Buyer for the Goods within 10 (ten) days from the date of return of the Goods by the Buyer to the Seller and the Buyer presents the relevant requirement to the Seller in writing (Application for refund).
5. The amount paid by the Buyer for the delivery of the goods, if the goods were delivered by the couriers of the Seller, is non-refundable.
1. The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused to the Buyer due to improper use of the Goods purchased in the Online Store.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for the losses incurred by the Buyer as a result of:
- incorrect filling of the order form, including
- illegal actions of third parties
4. Parties are exempt from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill their obligations if such failure was the result of force majeure arising after the entry into force of the Rules, as a result of emergency events that the Parties could not foresee and prevent with reasonable measures.
5. In other cases of non-performance or improper performance of their obligations, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.